Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform. Azure is comprised of hundreds of products. Azure enables you to quickly integrate with remote source control tools. Some popular source control tools include Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Docker Cloud, and some open source offerings. You can build, manage, and deploy applications across a global network of Microsoft managed datacenters. You can build using virtually any programming language, or tool.
When managed by certified technicians, Microsoft Azure makes it possible to build your very own cloud, and fill it with applications that have been fine-tuned to your organizational needs. This is possible thanks to Azure’s innovative features such as image recognition, bot services, artificial intelligence, deep learning, real-time analytics, and more.
Whether you want help building simple mobile apps or enterprise-level databases, our experienced technicians, integrated tools, and fast, serverless computing support have you covered.
Here are just some of the Azure services you can enjoy from LITSG, LLC:
- Architecting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Architecting Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Create and manage Azure functions
- Create and develop Docker Containers
- Implement and manage incoming traffic with Traffic Manager
- Virtual Machines - log into full-featured desktops in the cloud
- SQL Database - managed for you so you don’t miss out on any features
- Storage - scalable, highly-available and secure cloud storage
- Azure Active Directory - streamline and secure user account management
- Backup - simple backup to Microsoft’s secure cloud
- Application Insights - detect and solve issues in your web apps and services in real-time
- Machine Learning Studio - gain access to predictive analytics solutions
- Site Recovery - your private cloud will always be protected and recoverable
Azure assistance from LITSG, LLC works with any Linux or Windows operating system and is always adding new security, productivity, and cloud features.